Re: [Ayreton] Sunday fight pratice

  • Caitlin Tulloch
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
      Yep, we'll be there.

      ~Caillech

      --- On Thu, 11/13/08, Nobody Special <harmless@...> wrote:

      > From: Nobody Special <harmless@...>
      > Subject: [Ayreton] Sunday fight pratice
      > To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 6:35 PM
      > Thanks to working a 24 hour shift at work yesterday I
      > actually have a
      > Sunday free...
      >
      > Would it be possible to please confirm that we have fight
      > practice at Ida
      > Noyes this weekend?
      >
      > --
      > Seamus MacBain
    • Gunther
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
        The following fighters on this list are inactive
        -Albrecht der Helmsmid,Inactive/ Blackhawk moved away

        Annora le Blanc/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
        Breddelwyn ap Taliesin,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

        Caenell verch Ailwyn,Blackhawk, No longer fighting
        ,
        , ,
        Cedric,Inactive/ Blackhawk, moved away

        Dafydd Hawkspur/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting

        Eamon O'Kelly,Blackhawk,, No longer fighting

        Elrick (of Blackhawk),Inactive /Blackhawk No longer fighting

        Hugh de Kilravick,Haus Brandenburg Moved away

        Isobel McCaffrey/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
        Ivan von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg practising again

        Karl von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

        Kendrick the Tinker?Haus Brandenburg still active

        Leopold von Brandenberg/Haus Brandenburg  practising
        Lothar von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg Moved away

        Maliki von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

        Ortlieb von Rosentiel/ Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
        Ottokar von Schwartzwald, Blackhawk, No longer fighting

        Reymund of Salisbury/ Haus Brandenburg moved away

        ,
        Scott McCoy,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

        Thorfinn von Brandenburg,Haus Brandenburg practising again

        Turlough Strongbow MacCormac/Haus Brandenburg moved away
        Valeria Angeli/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

        Vybjorn von Brandenburg,/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

        Weorthan,Blackhawk No longer fighting
        William Le Pied /Haus Brandenburg still active
        William M'Kreaner/Haus Brandenburg practising again

        this is to the best of my knowledge
           Sir Gunther