Re: [Ayreton] ALL HEAVY FIGHTERS - please read

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
      Thank you, Your Grace - I'll make sure Kilian gets your list as well!

      Smiles,
      Jale

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
        Thanks to working a 24 hour shift at work yesterday I actually have a
        Sunday free...

        Would it be possible to please confirm that we have fight practice at Ida
        Noyes this weekend?

        --
        Seamus MacBain
      • Caitlin Tulloch
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
          Yep, we'll be there.

          ~Caillech

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
            The following fighters on this list are inactive
            -Albrecht der Helmsmid,Inactive/ Blackhawk moved away

            Annora le Blanc/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
            Breddelwyn ap Taliesin,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

            Caenell verch Ailwyn,Blackhawk, No longer fighting
            ,
            , ,
            Cedric,Inactive/ Blackhawk, moved away

            Dafydd Hawkspur/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting

            Eamon O'Kelly,Blackhawk,, No longer fighting

            Elrick (of Blackhawk),Inactive /Blackhawk No longer fighting

            Hugh de Kilravick,Haus Brandenburg Moved away

            Isobel McCaffrey/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
            Ivan von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg practising again

            Karl von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

            Kendrick the Tinker?Haus Brandenburg still active

            Leopold von Brandenberg/Haus Brandenburg  practising
            Lothar von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg Moved away

            Maliki von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

            Ortlieb von Rosentiel/ Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
            Ottokar von Schwartzwald, Blackhawk, No longer fighting

            Reymund of Salisbury/ Haus Brandenburg moved away

            ,
            Scott McCoy,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

            Thorfinn von Brandenburg,Haus Brandenburg practising again

            Turlough Strongbow MacCormac/Haus Brandenburg moved away
            Valeria Angeli/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

            Vybjorn von Brandenburg,/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

            Weorthan,Blackhawk No longer fighting
            William Le Pied /Haus Brandenburg still active
            William M'Kreaner/Haus Brandenburg practising again

            this is to the best of my knowledge
               Sir Gunther