RE: [Ayreton] ALL HEAVY FIGHTERS - please read

  • Peg Cook
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008

      I last fought at Pennsic 36. I am not sure at the moment when I will get back into armor on a regular basis, however at the moment I would prefer not being removed from the active fighters database.

      Thanks.

      Lady Evzenie Apolena Vitkovic

    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
        Thank you, Your Grace - I'll make sure Kilian gets your list as well!

        Smiles,
        Jale

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
          Thanks to working a 24 hour shift at work yesterday I actually have a
          Sunday free...

          Would it be possible to please confirm that we have fight practice at Ida
          Noyes this weekend?

          --
          Seamus MacBain
        • Caitlin Tulloch
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
            Yep, we'll be there.

            ~Caillech

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
              The following fighters on this list are inactive
              -Albrecht der Helmsmid,Inactive/ Blackhawk moved away

              Annora le Blanc/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
              Breddelwyn ap Taliesin,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

              Caenell verch Ailwyn,Blackhawk, No longer fighting
              ,
              , ,
              Cedric,Inactive/ Blackhawk, moved away

              Dafydd Hawkspur/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting

              Eamon O'Kelly,Blackhawk,, No longer fighting

              Elrick (of Blackhawk),Inactive /Blackhawk No longer fighting

              Hugh de Kilravick,Haus Brandenburg Moved away

              Isobel McCaffrey/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
              Ivan von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg practising again

              Karl von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

              Kendrick the Tinker?Haus Brandenburg still active

              Leopold von Brandenberg/Haus Brandenburg  practising
              Lothar von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg Moved away

              Maliki von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

              Ortlieb von Rosentiel/ Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
              Ottokar von Schwartzwald, Blackhawk, No longer fighting

              Reymund of Salisbury/ Haus Brandenburg moved away

              ,
              Scott McCoy,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

              Thorfinn von Brandenburg,Haus Brandenburg practising again

              Turlough Strongbow MacCormac/Haus Brandenburg moved away
              Valeria Angeli/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

              Vybjorn von Brandenburg,/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

              Weorthan,Blackhawk No longer fighting
              William Le Pied /Haus Brandenburg still active
              William M'Kreaner/Haus Brandenburg practising again

              this is to the best of my knowledge
                 Sir Gunther