RE: [Ayreton] ALL HEAVY FIGHTERS - please read

  • V. Townsend
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008

      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike (Sir Kilian)
      Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:05 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] ALL HEAVY FIGHTERS - please read

      Attached is a list of possible INACTIVE fighters.  The KEM has asked me to see if anyone knows of someone on this list that has fought within the last THREE years.  If they have, or you know they have, please send me an email with their name so they can be removed from this list.  If you are someone on this list, let me know, so you can be removed from this list.  Those NOT removed from this list will be considered INACTIVE and removed from the active fighter database of the middle kingdom.

      If someone is still active, but in another kingdom, then they can remain on this list to be removed from this kingdom's active fighter status.  This does not affect their blue card.  For example, my squire brother is on this list as "Reymund of Salisbury"  he is very active, but in the Kingdom of Caid.  He shall remain on this list, as he is not active in the Middle.

      If you are, or someone you know is on this list as an old or secondary, unused name, they can remain to be deleted as well.  For example, I am on this list, under the name Michael of Rokkehealden.  It was a name I used for the first 6 months of my SCA career.  That will remain as well, as it needs not be in the fighter database, and will be deleted.

      Thank you for your attention.

      YiS,

      -Sir Kilian Fendrich

      Note - I attached the spreadsheet, it is easier to read.  But if some groups' filters don't get the spreadsheet, I have pasted it, CSV style below.

      Bojei Temur Beki, Grey Gargoyles, Very active lives in western suburbs

      Brian MacBain,,  Definitely inactive..lives in NY

      Cunradus Dictus Howenschilt, Inactive/Non Affiliated, active, but has to reauthorize

      Shamus MacBain,,  Very active, squired to Leif  Grayfox in Northshield but lives in Chicago

    • Peg Cook
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008

        I last fought at Pennsic 36. I am not sure at the moment when I will get back into armor on a regular basis, however at the moment I would prefer not being removed from the active fighters database.

        Thanks.

        Lady Evzenie Apolena Vitkovic

      • Wendy Pastrick
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
          Thank you, Your Grace - I'll make sure Kilian gets your list as well!

          Smiles,
          Jale

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
            Thanks to working a 24 hour shift at work yesterday I actually have a
            Sunday free...

            Would it be possible to please confirm that we have fight practice at Ida
            Noyes this weekend?

            --
            Seamus MacBain
          • Caitlin Tulloch
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
              Yep, we'll be there.

              ~Caillech

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
                The following fighters on this list are inactive
                -Albrecht der Helmsmid,Inactive/ Blackhawk moved away

                Annora le Blanc/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
                Breddelwyn ap Taliesin,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

                Caenell verch Ailwyn,Blackhawk, No longer fighting
                ,
                , ,
                Cedric,Inactive/ Blackhawk, moved away

                Dafydd Hawkspur/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting

                Eamon O'Kelly,Blackhawk,, No longer fighting

                Elrick (of Blackhawk),Inactive /Blackhawk No longer fighting

                Hugh de Kilravick,Haus Brandenburg Moved away

                Isobel McCaffrey/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
                Ivan von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg practising again

                Karl von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

                Kendrick the Tinker?Haus Brandenburg still active

                Leopold von Brandenberg/Haus Brandenburg  practising
                Lothar von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg Moved away

                Maliki von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

                Ortlieb von Rosentiel/ Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
                Ottokar von Schwartzwald, Blackhawk, No longer fighting

                Reymund of Salisbury/ Haus Brandenburg moved away

                ,
                Scott McCoy,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

                Thorfinn von Brandenburg,Haus Brandenburg practising again

                Turlough Strongbow MacCormac/Haus Brandenburg moved away
                Valeria Angeli/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

                Vybjorn von Brandenburg,/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

                Weorthan,Blackhawk No longer fighting
                William Le Pied /Haus Brandenburg still active
                William M'Kreaner/Haus Brandenburg practising again

                this is to the best of my knowledge
                   Sir Gunther