ALL HEAVY FIGHTERS - please read

  • Mike (Sir Kilian)
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
      Attached is a list of possible INACTIVE fighters.  The KEM has asked me to see if anyone knows of someone on this list that has fought within the last THREE years.  If they have, or you know they have, please send me an email with their name so they can be removed from this list.  If you are someone on this list, let me know, so you can be removed from this list.  Those NOT removed from this list will be considered INACTIVE and removed from the active fighter database of the middle kingdom.

      If someone is still active, but in another kingdom, then they can remain on this list to be removed from this kingdom's active fighter status.  This does not affect their blue card.  For example, my squire brother is on this list as "Reymund of Salisbury"  he is very active, but in the Kingdom of Caid.  He shall remain on this list, as he is not active in the Middle.

      If you are, or someone you know is on this list as an old or secondary, unused name, they can remain to be deleted as well.  For example, I am on this list, under the name Michael of Rokkehealden.  It was a name I used for the first 6 months of my SCA career.  That will remain as well, as it needs not be in the fighter database, and will be deleted.

      Thank you for your attention.

      YiS,

      -Sir Kilian Fendrich

      Note - I attached the spreadsheet, it is easier to read.  But if some groups' filters don't get the spreadsheet, I have pasted it, CSV style below.

      ?(Brian Cox),Illiton,
      ?(Bronson McLeod),Swordcliffe,
      ?(Damon Hootan),,
      ?(Dorothy Ahlf),,
      ?(Emmett Miller Jr),Ravenslake,
      ?(Eric Oliver),Baile na Scolairi,
      ?(Eric Spieglan),,
      ?(Jason Oswald),,
      ?(Jeffrey Bryce),,
      ?(Lee Michael),Inactive/Dark River,
      ?(Mark McHugh),Inactive/Loch Morrow,
      ?(Matthew Berger),Illiton,
      ?(Michael Hamill),,
      ?(Michael Olson),,
      ?(Ryan Michael Elder),,
      ?(Savannah Perdue),St. Carol on the Moor,
      Abelard die Elster,Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Aethlyred Edwiynsson,Inactive/Far Reaches,
      Agravaine Deville,Inactive/Vanished Wood,
      Aidan MacAlpin,Inactive/Dark River,
      Albert of Artesia,Lochmorrow,
      Albrecht der Helmsmid,Inactive/Blackhawk,
      Albrecht von Oldenburg,Inactive/Grey Gargoyles,
      Alder de Loup,Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Alured Husher,,
      Andre du Valliet,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Angus Campbell,Inactive/Loch Morrow,
      Angus GlenFinnen,Illiton,
      Anne of Devil's Wood,Inactive/Rokkehealdan,
      Annora le Blanc,Blackhawk,
      Ansel Claybourne,Rokkeheldon,
      Artis ingean Alexandar,,
      Asgir Estridsson,Dark River,
      Aurion Martin,Illiton,
      Baldric Leon de Grance,Illiton,
      Bear Zerkersson,Inactive/River Keep,
      Benedick Barber of Banbury,Inactive/Loch Morrow,
      Bjorn Knutson,Inactive/Far Reaches,
      Bjorn Strongarm,Illiton,
      Bojei Temur Beki,Grey Gargoyles,
      Bran Ulum,Inactive/Far Reaches,
      Breddelwyn ap Taliesin,Blackhawk,
      Brendan MacDonnchadh,Inactive/Swordcliffe,
      Brian MacBain,,
      Brigid Murchadha,,
      Bubba Godgodson,Shattered Crystal,
      Cade Devenon,Inactive/Shattered Crystal,
      Caelin of the Isles,Ravenslake,
      Caenell verch Ailwyn,Blackhawk,
      Caillech inghin Saigart,,
      Caitlin Treepotter,Inactive/Baile na Scolari,
      Carrek Dama'n,Shattered Crystal,
      Carrek McCucarraigh,Shattered Crystal,
      Catan Rowe McConauthey,,
      Catelin Brock MacLeod aka the Battle Badger,Rokkehealdon,
      Catriona MacDohonnachgidh,,
      Cedric,Inactive/Blackhawk,
      Cedric the Traveller,,
      Celadon Athanassioas,Dark River,
      Ceolwyn the Green,,
      CG,Inactive/Wurm Wald,
      Charles Axon,Lochmorrow,
      Charles Cedric Morton,,
      Chatsworth of the Dark Road,Inactive/Illiton,
      Christian Quick,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Christopher (of Midlands),,
      Colin Campbell,Shattered Crystal,
      Colyn MacWilliam,River Keep,
      Corum fitzLyon,River Keep,
      Cristen Fynlo,,
      Cunradus Dictus Howenschilt,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Dafydd Hawkspur,Inactive/Blackhawk,
      Dain Greymouse,Inactive/Grey Gargoyles,
      David,,
      Derick of Swordcliff,Swordcliff,
      Derlen Duier Caradoh,Loch Morrow,
      Donnchadh Mac Cainneach,Illiton,
      Drago ater d'Aquila,Inactive/Grey Gargoyles,
      Drew Martin,Wurm Wald,
      Drogo Le Perdant ne,Dark River,
      Eadaoin,,
      Eamon O'Kelly,Blackhawk,
      Edwin of Dark River,Dark River,
      Elazar of Blackwood,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Elias,,
      Elrick (of Blackhawk),Inactive/Blackhawk,
      Eogham O'Siodhachain,,
      Erle Mannus Latrange,,
      Ethelwulf Kildare of Outland,Vanished Wood,
      eva an Einish,,
      Evzenie Apolena Vitkovik,Inactive/Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Fagan the Pure,Shattered Crystal,
      Felix de Ath,Inactive/Wurm Wald,
      Fergus Kincaid,,
      Friedrick Wulf,Tree-girt-sea,
      Garnish of Marion,Inactive/Wurm Wald,
      Gavin White of Westburgh,,
      Gelric of Dark River,,
      Gocauo Ramiric,Vanished Wood,
      Godfrey Greybear,Inactive/Grey Gargoyles,
      Grace O'Kelly,,
      Guionne Gatoire,Shattered Crystal,
      Gunter Grayhawk,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Gunther Todmacher,,
      Gustavus,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Gwydion McCloud,River Keep,
      Hal Raeburn,Inactive/Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Hals Styrkarson,Baile Na Scolairi,
      Hamish Ruadh,,
      Hargrimm,,
      Heinrich von Falkenburg,Swordcliffe,
      Helmut von Rheineck,,
      Henry Warnok,Grey Gargoyles,
      Hieronymus von Trier,Grey Gargoyles,
      Hildegard (of Rokkehealden),Rokkehealden,
      Hilderich der Biterolf,Inactive/Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Hugh de Kilravick,Vanished Woods,
      Hyrim de Guillon,,
      Ian Goodhands,Inactive/Far Reaches,
      Ian Mac Eyes,,
      Ian of Lanarkshire,Inactive/Swordcliffe,
      Isobel McCaffrey,,
      Ivan von Brandenberg,Blackhawk,
      James Brewer,Dark River,
      James Green,,
      Javier de los Santos,Inactive/Grey Gargoyles,
      Jenna de Kenzie,Swordcliff,
      Jetei,,
      John Quartermain,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      John Redboar,Loch Morrow,
      Joseph Gruber,Rokkenhealden,
      Jurgen von Pilgerfurt,Inactive/Illiton,
      Karl von Brandenburg,Rokkehealdan,
      Kataba,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Katherine de Nevell,,
      Katsu Naga,,
      Kay,,
      Kealan McGow,Loch Morrow,
      Kendrick the Tinker,,
      Klaus Hartel,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Konrad Josef Urbanowicz,Inactive/Far Reaches,
      Kuji Ka Oni Musashi,Rokkehealdan,
      Lars the Lean,,
      Leopold von Brandenberg,Blackhawk,
      Llywelyn ap Gwyn,,
      Lothair,,
      Lothar Schwarzfalkner,Illiton,
      Lothar von Brandenburg,Blackhawk,
      Lothar Wulfeson,,
      Lukas de Leon,,
      Lusius Lowthayne,Inactive/Baile na Scolari,
      Machonna,Far Reaches,
      Madawc the Hawk,Illiton,
      Madawg ap Cynawg,Wurm Wald,
      Madog of Glastonbury,Wurm Wald,
      Madyn Hir ap Wilim,,
      Maeglyn MacIslwyn,Inactive/Grey Gargoyles,
      Maeve ni Claugh,Shattered Crystal,
      Magnos Gutharmson,,
      Magnus de Urchard,Inactive/Shattered Crystal,
      Magnus McKinley,Shattered Crystal,
      Magnus Vargesson,,
      Magnus Wolfsong,Shattered Crystal,
      Maim Davidovich Krasny,,
      Maitiu Leviticus,,
      Maliki von Brandenburg,Inactive/Blackhawk,
      Melisende de Westemere,,
      Merrick,,
      Michael of Rokkehealden,Rokkehealden,
      Michael of Ravenslake,Ravenslake,
      Mieszko Stanislaus z Czestochowa,Baile na Scolari,
      Mikjal Annarbjorn,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Mirtag Rui of Illiton,Inactive/Illiton,
      Morgan Kyrynian,Dark River,
      Morgan Wainwright,,
      Morgana de Louve,,
      Murcadh Dal Cais,,
      Nadirah-bint-Sayf al-Hashid,Inactive/Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Nicholas Forrester,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Nicholas Kransny,,
      Nicole de Lancre,Ravenslake,
      Nigellus Mikelfot,,
      Nikalaos,Lochmorrow,
      Odd Igulson,Far Reaches,
      Olav Grimboldson,Far Reaches,
      Ollec Piper de Moirenbh,,
      Omar al Rosh,Inactive/Vanished Wood,
      Ortlieb von Rosentiel,,
      Osmod Hilram,River Keep,
      Ottokar von Schwartzwald,Blackhawk,
      Owain MacCabe,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Pavyel Ivanov Michovich,Swordcliff,
      Pheliset la Rossa,,
      Philippe Raynsford,,
      Radulf Turner,Vanished Woods,
      Ragnar Kon,,
      Ranulf fitz Warren,Dark River,
      Rea of Cerridwen,Gray Gargoyles,
      Reinmar,Ravenslake,
      Reymund of Salisbury,Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Richard de Scolay,,
      Richard L'ingle,Wurm Wald,
      Richard l'Inglis,,
      Richard Panshawe,,
      Rimtautus Zilvinaitus,Lochmorrow,
      Robert Fitz Galen,,
      Robert Fitzhugh of Bannockburn,Far Reaches,
      Robyn Aelfwyn,Shattered Crystal,
      Robyn Forrester,Inactive/Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Rohan,Ravenslake,
      Roland d'Argenten,Far Reaches,
      Roland Wortman,Wurm Wald,
      Romulas Caine,Far Reaches,
      Rory Mac Feidimidh,Raile na Scolari,
      Rowen MacWilliam once called Cadagen Killkenny,Lochmorrow,
      Ruthardis Hruga,Shatterd Crystal,
      Sawyer Ross Gosnell,Grey Gargoyles,
      Scott McCoy,Blackhawk,
      Seamus O'Murchadha,Vanished Wood,
      Seanin Craith,Inactive/Far Reaches,
      Sebina (of Blackhawk),Blackhawk,
      Shamus MacBain,,
      Shawn O'Poole,Inactive/Out of Kingdom,
      Sigurd Haraldsson,,
      Sivrid Brumbach,Rokkehealdan,
      Skarp Hedin Leifsson,Dark River,
      Soren der Weiss,Vanished Wood,
      Stephen the Brown,Grey Gargoyles,
      Tahlah ibn Abu al-Khattab,Illiton,
      Talib of Three Girt Sea,Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Taren (of Lochmorrow),Lochmorrow,
      Thaddius MacTir,Inactive/Shattered Crystal,
      "Theornderic, once called Royan Thraugwolf",Grey Gargoyles,
      Thomas MacRoe,Inactive/Baile na Scolari,
      Thorfinn von Brandenburg,Blackhawk,
      Thorin of Glendalough,Carraig Ban,
      Thorun Geiri,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Throin Ivar,Inactive/Illiton,
      Tofa Sigurdrsdattr,Inactive/Dark River,
      Torin,,
      Turlough Strongbow MacCormac,,
      Tzui ben Auraham,Loch Morrow,
      Udo of the Icy Waters,Vanished Wood,
      Valeria Angeli,Rokkehealdan,
      Valerian Sharpe Boncoure,Inactive/Tree-Girt-Sea,
      Varian the Grey,Rokkehealdon,
      Verena of the White Panther,Inactive/Wurm Wald,
      Vybjorn von Brandenburg,St Carol on the Moor,
      Weorthan,Blackhawk,
      Wilhelm Friess,Inactive/Shattered Crystal,
      William Jameson,Inactive/Shattered Crystal,
      William Le Pied,,
      William M'Kreaner,Blackhawk,
      Wolf von Landau,,
      Wolferam von Gorlitz,Baile na Scholari,
      Wulfgar der Krieger,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Wulfgar von Rheinfelder,Inactive/Dark River,
      Wulfhere von den Nordwulf,Inactive/Non Affiliated,
      Yamata Sensehii,Rokkehealdon,
      Yohoathan Effron,,
      Yoshitomo Toshio no Minomoto,Ravenslake,
      Yse Sigourmais de Ardseodnish,Swordcliff,
      Zody Rolfson,,

    • V. Townsend
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008

[...]

        Bojei Temur Beki, Grey Gargoyles, Very active lives in western suburbs

        Brian MacBain,,  Definitely inactive..lives in NY

        Cunradus Dictus Howenschilt, Inactive/Non Affiliated, active, but has to reauthorize

        Shamus MacBain,,  Very active, squired to Leif  Grayfox in Northshield but lives in Chicago

      • Peg Cook
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008

          I last fought at Pennsic 36. I am not sure at the moment when I will get back into armor on a regular basis, however at the moment I would prefer not being removed from the active fighters database.

          Thanks.

          Lady Evzenie Apolena Vitkovic

        • Wendy Pastrick
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
            Thank you, Your Grace - I'll make sure Kilian gets your list as well!

            Smiles,
            Jale

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
              Thanks to working a 24 hour shift at work yesterday I actually have a
              Sunday free...

              Would it be possible to please confirm that we have fight practice at Ida
              Noyes this weekend?

              --
              Seamus MacBain
            • Caitlin Tulloch
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
                Yep, we'll be there.

                ~Caillech

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
                  The following fighters on this list are inactive
                  -Albrecht der Helmsmid,Inactive/ Blackhawk moved away

                  Annora le Blanc/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
                  Breddelwyn ap Taliesin,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

                  Caenell verch Ailwyn,Blackhawk, No longer fighting
                  ,
                  , ,
                  Cedric,Inactive/ Blackhawk, moved away

                  Dafydd Hawkspur/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting

                  Eamon O'Kelly,Blackhawk,, No longer fighting

                  Elrick (of Blackhawk),Inactive /Blackhawk No longer fighting

                  Hugh de Kilravick,Haus Brandenburg Moved away

                  Isobel McCaffrey/Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
                  Ivan von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg practising again

                  Karl von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

                  Kendrick the Tinker?Haus Brandenburg still active

                  Leopold von Brandenberg/Haus Brandenburg  practising
                  Lothar von Brandenburg/ Haus Brandenburg Moved away

                  Maliki von Brandenburg/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

                  Ortlieb von Rosentiel/ Haus Brandenburg No longer fighting
                  Ottokar von Schwartzwald, Blackhawk, No longer fighting

                  Reymund of Salisbury/ Haus Brandenburg moved away

                  ,
                  Scott McCoy,Blackhawk, No longer fighting

                  Thorfinn von Brandenburg,Haus Brandenburg practising again

                  Turlough Strongbow MacCormac/Haus Brandenburg moved away
                  Valeria Angeli/ Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

                  Vybjorn von Brandenburg,/Haus Brandenburg no longer fighting

                  Weorthan,Blackhawk No longer fighting
                  William Le Pied /Haus Brandenburg still active
                  William M'Kreaner/Haus Brandenburg practising again

                  this is to the best of my knowledge
                     Sir Gunther