Fabric Sale - Vogue Fabrics

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008

      A number of people have asked about the Vogue Warehouse Sale and it has been mentioned in a few meetings so I thought I would post the information. Please cross post to the other area lists.

      The Vanished Woods Sewing Guild is doing a road trip to Vogue on Saturday November 22nd. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome.

      Vogue holds a warehouse sale 2 times a year. Sales are by the bolt, so there is strength in numbers. We did very well at the spring sale when we teamed up to split fabric on bolts. We then go to the main store to look for more goodies.

      Vogue is also having a sale at their main store starting on the 16th.

      For more information see below for address and links.

      Please contact me if you want to check on carpooling or can drive.

      YIS,

      Nicholaa

      Vogue Fabrics Warehouse
      618 Hartrey Ave.