Re: [Ayreton] Calling for volunteers...

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2008
      Hope I'm not embarrassing myself by asking this, but to what event does this request apply?

      Moose (happy to exchange clean dishes for filthy lucre if you tell me where and when...)

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2008
        Hola,

        The event is Bardic Madness coming up on Nov 22 at Ida Noyes Hall. Both HRM AnneLyse and HRH Runa will be in attendance.

        Sarafina

        --
        Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        http://ladysarafina.home.att.net