Re: [Ayreton] New Fighter Cards

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
      New fighter cards?

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008

        What Kevin was referring to is Authorization Cards.   No matter what is says on the card, the old ones all expire on Dec 31st, 2008.   You must send in per Kevin's post to receive the new cards.  They are very spiffy.  :)

        Henry of Exeter

        Marshal, Ayreton

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
          I'm also under the impression that the same applies to those of you who are marshals and are not authorized to fight heavy or rapier (archery and thrown weapons marshals immediately come to mind)...

          In Service,

          -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B.
          "Voca me cum benedictis"
          2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          From: Scribesquire@...
          Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:56:58 +0000

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
            Yes. Wolfram is correct. It is anyone with any type of card, either fighter or marshal

            I'm also under the impression that the same applies to those of you who are marshals and are not authorized to fight heavy or rapier (archery and thrown weapons marshals immediately come to mind)...
            In Service, -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B."Voca me cum benedictis" Archery Marshal of the Incipient Barony of Ayreton & of the Shire of the Grey GargoylesExchequer of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion"Es gibt zwei Sachen das sollte man besser nicht wissen wie es gemacht wird- Wurst und Politik"- Otto von Bismarck

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.comFrom: Scribesquire@...: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:56:58 +0000Subject: Re: [Ayreton] New Fighter Cards

            What Kevin was referring to is Authorization Cards. No matter what is says on the card, the old ones all expire on Dec 31st, 2008. You must send in per Kevin's post to receive the new cards. They are very spiffy. :)

            Henry of Exeter
            Marshal, Ayreton

            ----- Original Message -----From: "Rob Hicks" <darclan28@...>To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.comCc: TreeGirtSea@yahoogroups.comSent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 10:10:53 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada CentralSubject: Re: [Ayreton] New Fighter Cards

            New fighter cards?

          • kevin purtrell
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 21, 2008
              I just wanted to add that I got mine back in about 1 week. The latest Clerk Of the Roster sure is going a grat job,

              -Kevin A.