New Fighter Cards

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
      Hi,
          I haven't seen anyone mention this outside of the MKMOF lists, but there are new fighter cards. Please send a photocopy front & back of your current card, along with a copy of your blue card to:

      Bobbie Rodgers
      5312 Amherst Dr.
      Parma,OH. 44129

      Include a SASE, and a signed waiver probably couldn't hurt. Do this ASAP

      THL Kevin Ambrozijwski, TGS Rapier Marshal

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
        New fighter cards?

      • Scribesquire@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008

          What Kevin was referring to is Authorization Cards.   No matter what is says on the card, the old ones all expire on Dec 31st, 2008.   You must send in per Kevin's post to receive the new cards.  They are very spiffy.  :)

          Henry of Exeter

          Marshal, Ayreton

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
            I'm also under the impression that the same applies to those of you who are marshals and are not authorized to fight heavy or rapier (archery and thrown weapons marshals immediately come to mind)...

            In Service,

            -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B.
            "Voca me cum benedictis"
            2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            From: Scribesquire@...
            Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:56:58 +0000

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
              Yes. Wolfram is correct. It is anyone with any type of card, either fighter or marshal

              I'm also under the impression that the same applies to those of you who are marshals and are not authorized to fight heavy or rapier (archery and thrown weapons marshals immediately come to mind)...
              In Service, -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B."Voca me cum benedictis" Archery Marshal of the Incipient Barony of Ayreton & of the Shire of the Grey GargoylesExchequer of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion"Es gibt zwei Sachen das sollte man besser nicht wissen wie es gemacht wird- Wurst und Politik"- Otto von Bismarck

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.comFrom: Scribesquire@...: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:56:58 +0000Subject: Re: [Ayreton] New Fighter Cards

              What Kevin was referring to is Authorization Cards. No matter what is says on the card, the old ones all expire on Dec 31st, 2008. You must send in per Kevin's post to receive the new cards. They are very spiffy. :)

              Henry of Exeter
              Marshal, Ayreton

              ----- Original Message -----From: "Rob Hicks" <darclan28@...>To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.comCc: TreeGirtSea@yahoogroups.comSent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 10:10:53 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada CentralSubject: Re: [Ayreton] New Fighter Cards

              New fighter cards?

            • kevin purtrell
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 21, 2008
                I just wanted to add that I got mine back in about 1 week. The latest Clerk Of the Roster sure is going a grat job,

                -Kevin A.