RE: [Ayreton] 2nd Survey call for non-rattan Peerage

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008

      *Potential* bias? That survey is laughable! Although I do believe that a lot of people would have trouble writing a neutrally worded survey, especially concerning an issue they feel passionate about, this particular document should probably be rewritten if a legitimate dialogue it to take place based on its results.

      Cheers,

      Eoghan

      From:  "bluecat@neo. rr.com" <bluecat@neo. rr.com>
      +--+--+--+-- +--+--+-- +--+--+-- +--+--& #43;  to unsubscribe, send a message to
      `~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`  majordomo@midrealm. org with
      .  |  |    |  |    |  |    |  |    'unsubscribe sca-middle' as its body.

    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
        Ha ha - that's what I get for not having read it myself :)

        Jale

        From: "Sheehan, Justin" <JSHEEHA3@...>