RE: [Ayreton] Rapier Beginer

  • Ellen K.
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      poor Moira needs to keep working on her spelling LOL

      Beginner has 2 N's in it
      Greetings,
      I would be interested in joining this group, however, I was not able to
      find it when I clicked on the link or when I searched yahoo.
      Please let me know what the name should be.
      Thanks
      Dycon Gestour

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
        Yep I fixed it :) thats what I get for being in a hurry ehh? :)

        Eventually I'll learn :)

        Moira O'Dorran

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen K." <fooelle@...> wrote:

        > poor Moira needs to keep working on her spelling LOL
        >
        > Beginner has 2 N's in it
        > http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/rapierbeginner/
        >
        > yahoogroups@... wrote:
        > Greetings,
        > I would be interested in joining this group, however, I was not able to
        > find it when I clicked on the link or when I searched yahoo.
        > Please let me know what the name should be.
        > Thanks
        > Dycon Gestour

        Special
        > Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.