RE: [Ayreton] New Member

  • Tom Hughes
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008

      Congratulations.

      More baby fixes!

      Sean

      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Craig
      Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 9:34 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] New Member

      Howdy All!

      Please welcome Aidan Joseph Small (9 lbs 11 oz -- born 12:01 pm).

      Mistress Gianetta and Lord Ignatius are excited and Alec is thrilled to
      be a big brother. Both mother and child are healthy and happy.

      ~Philip

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008
        Cool and congratulations to all!!!!  I know it's a day late, but Happy Birthday Aidan.  Welcome to the world.

        Hillary and Gareth

        Please welcome Aidan Joseph Small (9 lbs 11 oz -- born 12:01 pm).

        Mistress Gianetta and Lord Ignatius are excited and Alec is thrilled to
        be a big brother. Both mother and child are healthy and happy.

        ~Philip

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: