Grey Gargoyles Loner Armor

  • Technomancer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      During yesterdays cleaning of the Grey Gargoyles storage closet it has come to my attention that several pieces of loner armor are missing including a strapped round shield, several pairs of legs, a coat of plates and miscellaneous demi's, hockey gloves and elbow/knee cops. We have many new students and require our loner gear back. If you have any please return it. It also would not surprise me if some of the items are in various lost and found piles from past events in the area.

      On a related note I am preparing to run a quick and dirty armoring sessions for the students in the Sunday new fighters class. I need four or five 55 gallon plastic barrels, to armor all of them. But my source has fell though so if any one has some they can donate or knows were I can pick some up, it would be appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Gavin

    • Sheehan, Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        I talked to a guy from Jakacki Bag and Barrel a few months ago about getting reconditioned HDPE barrels, and it was . I think he had fairly reasonable prices. I think they were somewhere on Cicero. I'll look around for the phone number.