RE: [Ayreton] Rapier Beginer

  • yahoogroups@deacongestion.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Greetings,
      I would be interested in joining this group, however, I was not able to
      find it when I clicked on the link or when I searched yahoo.
      Please let me know what the name should be.
      Thanks
      Dycon Gestour

        I've put together a yahoo group for new, interested, and inexperianced
        rapier fighters. This is designed to be a community for people who do
        not have easy access to teachers or just need to know how to get
        started. It will be a forum to vent frustrations, talk about what works
        for you and build a sense of friendship and community with others going
        through the same thing as you. I'll be posting resources on armor
        making, where to buy armor and blade, and training drills that can be
        done on your own or with a group. Please let anyone you think who might
        find this useful know.

        Thank You
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rapierbegi ner

        Moira O'Dorran

        ~~~~~

        To view and add events to the calendar:
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ cal/

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join and change your subscription to
        Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@ yahoogroups. com>.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Valerie
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
          Yep I fixed it :) thats what I get for being in a hurry ehh? :)

          Eventually I'll learn :)

          Moira O'Dorran

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen K." <fooelle@...> wrote:

          > poor Moira needs to keep working on her spelling LOL
          >
          > Beginner has 2 N's in it
          > http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/rapierbeginner/
          >
          > yahoogroups@... wrote:
          > Greetings,
          > I would be interested in joining this group, however, I was not able to
          > find it when I clicked on the link or when I searched yahoo.
          > Please let me know what the name should be.
          > Thanks
          > Dycon Gestour

          Special
          > Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.