Photos from All Soul's...

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
      ... can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/robyyan/sets/72157608600470825/

      I think I'm liking this camera, as I figure out how it works. :-)

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      http://robyyan.googlepages.com
    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
        Excellent pics!  Thanks for posting them!

        Anna

        **************
        Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212416248x1200771803/aol?redir=http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)
      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
          Greetings

             We at the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles are seeking volunteers to help with some of the dishwashing duties of the feast's serving dishes and cooking utensils beforehand as well as after use.
               But Wait There's More...As Event Steward and minter of our highly sought-after Stone Dog Inn coinage I am willing to PAY, That's Right I Said PAY our lucky volunteers the sum of 100 (!!!) Talons to each person for easy dishwashing duty. This is limited by the amount of dishwashing at hand, and to just those needed gentles who step up first, so Don't Delay, Act NOW for this special offer. You may bring your own Shamwows.

          And Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Event
          Etiennne
        • Dolores Becker
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2008
            Hope I'm not embarrassing myself by asking this, but to what event does this request apply?

            Moose (happy to exchange clean dishes for filthy lucre if you tell me where and when...)

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2008
              Hola,

              The event is Bardic Madness coming up on Nov 22 at Ida Noyes Hall. Both HRM AnneLyse and HRH Runa will be in attendance.

              Sarafina

              --
              Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
              http://ladysarafina.home.att.net