Re: Armor rental request

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      << I'm assuming that this is for All Soul's? >>

      From what I've gathered, it seems to be mundane/modern trying for
      something authentic possibly just for Halloween, and so nothing to do
      with the event. I got my own post from him separitely (presumably as
      seneschal). When I replied to him that his request had been forwarded
      on (by Philip), he replied with a polite thank you. So I'd encourage
      anyone who wants to help out to reply to him directly (at
      amwinter@... ). Hey, it's still potentially good PR!

      -Nadezda