Re: [Ayreton] Armor rental request

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      I'm assuming that this is for All Soul's?  I'll have Guerric bring any loaner gear that we have.  Last time I knew, we just loaned, didn't rent.

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
        << I'm assuming that this is for All Soul's? >>

        From what I've gathered, it seems to be mundane/modern trying for
        something authentic possibly just for Halloween, and so nothing to do
        with the event. I got my own post from him separitely (presumably as
        seneschal). When I replied to him that his request had been forwarded
        on (by Philip), he replied with a polite thank you. So I'd encourage
        anyone who wants to help out to reply to him directly (at
        amwinter@... ). Hey, it's still potentially good PR!

        -Nadezda