Armor rental request

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      Howdy all,

      This request came into the Kingdom Seneschal asking to rent armor. If
      anyone is interested or willing please email back to the requester for
      more information.

      ~philip

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
        I'm assuming that this is for All Soul's?  I'll have Guerric bring any loaner gear that we have.  Last time I knew, we just loaned, didn't rent.

        Acelina

        This request came into the Kingdom Seneschal asking to rent armor. If
        anyone is interested or willing please email back to the requester for
        more information.

        ~philip

        looking to rent high-quality armor for this weekend. Do you thinkanyone
        in your chapter would be interested in lending theirs? I realizeit's a
        large imposition on the owner and short notice to boot, i'm willingto
        pay generously. I'm 6'1 and 170 lbs, let me know if you have
        anycandidates. You can get me by email or on my cell phone at 516 972
        1297. Thanks Abe winter

      • nadezda_zezastrizl
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
          << I'm assuming that this is for All Soul's? >>

          From what I've gathered, it seems to be mundane/modern trying for
          something authentic possibly just for Halloween, and so nothing to do
          with the event. I got my own post from him separitely (presumably as
          seneschal). When I replied to him that his request had been forwarded
          on (by Philip), he replied with a polite thank you. So I'd encourage
          anyone who wants to help out to reply to him directly (at
          amwinter@... ). Hey, it's still potentially good PR!

          -Nadezda