Re: [Ayreton] OT: Looking for Herbs and Spices

  • PJ Reaney
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2008
      You can also try The Spice House located in Evanston and Chicago (North & Wells)

      They are related to the people who operate Penzeys.

      If you're purchasing spices for an SCA event, the Chicago location has given me a discount with the non-profit tax id.

      Phebe

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2008
        lets see...

        Spice House in Evanston - http://www.thespicehouse.com/
        Spice House - 1516 N Wells
        Mitsuwa - Corner or Arlington Heights and Algonquiin raods - generally
        a good fresh herb selection.
        Whole Foods on rand road in Palatine
        Whole foods in Evanston - either one generally has a good selection of
        herbs and spices
        Meijer in Rolling Meadows is also very good for herbs

        hope it helps

        Iago

        Sorry for the OT post, but I figured people here might be able to help
        :-)

        I am looking for a spice shop. My old one is way back in St. Louis
        http://www.oldtownspices.com/%c2%a0and though I am very faithful to them, I

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth