Re: [Ayreton] Much Hapiness Ensues

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
      Congratulations to you both, and best of luck into the future.

      (Also, so that's how you spell her name! The more one knows...)

      --
      680 West End Avenue
      New York, NY 10025
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
        Thank you everyone who gave Congratulations and Well Wishes.

        My new fiance and I hope to make it to All Soul's Feast this Saturday.
        I look foward to thanking people in person.

        Ian

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
        Green.

        > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
        > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
        > my proposal of marriage.
        >
        > Yours in exceeding happiness,
        >
        > Ian the Green

      • Anthony
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
          Congrats, Ian!

          I wish you two the best...Don't forget to Invite Lady Isabell and Lord
          Vladimir to your wedding! I hope you two can make it to All Souls on
          Saturday!

          Your Friend,

          Lord Vladimir Auslander
          (mka Anthony Long)

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

          > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
          Green.

          > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
          > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
          > my proposal of marriage.
          >
          > Yours in exceeding happiness,
          >
          > Ian the Green

        • Robin Goldman