Rapier Beginer

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      I've put together a yahoo group for new, interested, and inexperianced
      rapier fighters. This is designed to be a community for people who do
      not have easy access to teachers or just need to know how to get
      started. It will be a forum to vent frustrations, talk about what works
      for you and build a sense of friendship and community with others going
      through the same thing as you. I'll be posting resources on armor
      making, where to buy armor and blade, and training drills that can be
      done on your own or with a group. Please let anyone you think who might
      find this useful know.

      Thank You
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rapierbeginner

      Moira O'Dorran-Spelled correctly this time...
    • yahoogroups@deacongestion.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
        Greetings,
        I would be interested in joining this group, however, I was not able to
        find it when I clicked on the link or when I searched yahoo.
        Please let me know what the name should be.
        Thanks
        Dycon Gestour

        I've put together a yahoo group for new, interested, and inexperianced
        rapier fighters. This is designed to be a community for people who do
        not have easy access to teachers or just need to know how to get
        started. It will be a forum to vent frustrations, talk about what works
        for you and build a sense of friendship and community with others going
        through the same thing as you. I'll be posting resources on armor
        making, where to buy armor and blade, and training drills that can be
        done on your own or with a group. Please let anyone you think who might
        find this useful know.

        Thank You
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rapierbeginer

        Moira O'Dorran

        ~~~~~

        To view and add events to the calendar:

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Ellen K.

          I've put together a yahoo group for new, interested, and inexperianced
          rapier fighters. This is designed to be a community for people who do
          not have easy access to teachers or just need to know how to get
          started. It will be a forum to vent frustrations, talk about what works
          for you and build a sense of friendship and community with others going
          through the same thing as you. I'll be posting resources on armor
          making, where to buy armor and blade, and training drills that can be
          done on your own or with a group. Please let anyone you think who might
          find this useful know.

          Thank You
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rapierbegi ner

          Moira O'Dorran

          ~~~~~

          To view and add events to the calendar:
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ cal/

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join and change your subscription to
          Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@ yahoogroups. com>.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Valerie
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
            Yep I fixed it :) thats what I get for being in a hurry ehh? :)

            Eventually I'll learn :)

            Moira O'Dorran

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen K." <fooelle@...> wrote:

            > poor Moira needs to keep working on her spelling LOL
            >
            > Beginner has 2 N's in it
            > http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/rapierbeginner/
            >
            > yahoogroups@... wrote:
            > Greetings,
            > I would be interested in joining this group, however, I was not able to
            > find it when I clicked on the link or when I searched yahoo.
            > Please let me know what the name should be.
            > Thanks
            > Dycon Gestour

            Special
            > Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.