TOH Practice cancled for tuesday night Oct 28th

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      To all good gentles who may be planning on attending the regular Tuesday night practice at Glenbrook North this week (often call the Thieves of Hearts Practice), it has been canceled and the school will be locked.  This announcement was made to everyone at practice last week but I wanted to make sure that our more infrequent guests had a chance to find out before making the drive.

      Please help me pass this information on to anyone else that may need it by forwarding it on to any individual or list I may have missed.

      With kind regards,
      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how