Re: [Ayreton] Much Hapiness Ensues

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
      YEEEAAAAA...

      Congrats to Ian,and Best Wishes to the Happy Couple!!

      Acelina (& family)

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
        Many happy returns to the both of you!

      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
          Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

          Etienne

          -------------- Original message from "David Roland" <mystborne@...>: --------------

          Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

          It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
          of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
          my proposal of marriage.

          Yours in exceeding happiness,

          Ian the Green

        • JC Ravage
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
            Congratulations to you both, and best of luck into the future.

            (Also, so that's how you spell her name! The more one knows...)

            --
            680 West End Avenue
            New York, NY 10025
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
              Thank you everyone who gave Congratulations and Well Wishes.

              My new fiance and I hope to make it to All Soul's Feast this Saturday.
              I look foward to thanking people in person.

              Ian

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

              > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
              Green.

              > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
              > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
              > my proposal of marriage.
              >
              > Yours in exceeding happiness,
              >
              > Ian the Green

            • Anthony
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                Congrats, Ian!

                I wish you two the best...Don't forget to Invite Lady Isabell and Lord
                Vladimir to your wedding! I hope you two can make it to All Souls on
                Saturday!

                Your Friend,

                Lord Vladimir Auslander
                (mka Anthony Long)

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                Green.

                > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                > my proposal of marriage.
                >
                > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                >
                > Ian the Green

              • Robin Goldman