Re: [Ayreton] Much Hapiness Ensues

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
      Congratulations!  I wish you both a happy life together!

      Arrienne

      On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:10 PM, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

      Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

      It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
      of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
      my proposal of marriage.

      Yours in exceeding happiness,

      Ian the Green

    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
        YEEEAAAAA...

        Congrats to Ian,and Best Wishes to the Happy Couple!!

        Acelina (& family)

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
          Many happy returns to the both of you!

        • spdesroches@att.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
            Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

            Etienne

            -------------- Original message from "David Roland" <mystborne@...>: --------------

            Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

            It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
            of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
            my proposal of marriage.

            Yours in exceeding happiness,

            Ian the Green

          • JC Ravage
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
              Congratulations to you both, and best of luck into the future.

              (Also, so that's how you spell her name! The more one knows...)

              --
              680 West End Avenue
              New York, NY 10025
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                Thank you everyone who gave Congratulations and Well Wishes.

                My new fiance and I hope to make it to All Soul's Feast this Saturday.
                I look foward to thanking people in person.

                Ian

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                Green.

                > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                > my proposal of marriage.
                >
                > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                >
                > Ian the Green

              • Anthony
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                  Congrats, Ian!

                  I wish you two the best...Don't forget to Invite Lady Isabell and Lord
                  Vladimir to your wedding! I hope you two can make it to All Souls on
                  Saturday!

                  Your Friend,

                  Lord Vladimir Auslander
                  (mka Anthony Long)

                  --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                  > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                  Green.

                  > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                  > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                  > my proposal of marriage.
                  >
                  > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                  >
                  > Ian the Green

                • Robin Goldman