Re: [Ayreton] Much Hapiness Ensues

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
      Rockin'!
      You both deserve it.

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      --- On Mon, 10/27/08, David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:
      From: David Roland <mystborne@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Much Hapiness Ensues
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 12:10 PM

      Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

      It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
      of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
      my proposal of marriage.

      Yours in exceeding happiness,

      Ian the Green

    • Marie Schorn

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
          YEEEAAAAA...

          Congrats to Ian,and Best Wishes to the Happy Couple!!

          Acelina (& family)

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
            Many happy returns to the both of you!

          • spdesroches@att.net
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
              Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

              Etienne

              -------------- Original message from "David Roland" <mystborne@...>: --------------

              Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

              It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
              of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
              my proposal of marriage.

              Yours in exceeding happiness,

              Ian the Green

            • JC Ravage
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
                Congratulations to you both, and best of luck into the future.

                (Also, so that's how you spell her name! The more one knows...)

                --
                680 West End Avenue
                New York, NY 10025
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                  Thank you everyone who gave Congratulations and Well Wishes.

                  My new fiance and I hope to make it to All Soul's Feast this Saturday.
                  I look foward to thanking people in person.

                  Ian

                  --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                  > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                  Green.

                  > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                  > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                  > my proposal of marriage.
                  >
                  > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                  >
                  > Ian the Green

                • Anthony
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                    Congrats, Ian!

                    I wish you two the best...Don't forget to Invite Lady Isabell and Lord
                    Vladimir to your wedding! I hope you two can make it to All Souls on
                    Saturday!

                    Your Friend,

                    Lord Vladimir Auslander
                    (mka Anthony Long)

                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                    > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                    Green.

                    > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                    > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                    > my proposal of marriage.
                    >
                    > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                    >
                    > Ian the Green

                  • Robin Goldman