RE: [Ayreton] Much Hapiness Ensues

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008

      Marriage Woot! Congrats, Ian!!

      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of David Roland
      Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 12:10 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Much Hapiness Ensues

      Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

      It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
      of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
      my proposal of marriage.

      Yours in exceeding happiness,

      Ian the Green

    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
        Rockin'!
        You both deserve it.

        Kevin Ambrozijwski

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
            YEEEAAAAA...

            Congrats to Ian,and Best Wishes to the Happy Couple!!

            Acelina (& family)

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
              Many happy returns to the both of you!

            • spdesroches@att.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
                Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

                Etienne

                -------------- Original message from "David Roland" <mystborne@...>: --------------

                Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

                It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                my proposal of marriage.

                Yours in exceeding happiness,

                Ian the Green

              • JC Ravage
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
                  Congratulations to you both, and best of luck into the future.

                  (Also, so that's how you spell her name! The more one knows...)

                  --
                  680 West End Avenue
                  New York, NY 10025
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                    Thank you everyone who gave Congratulations and Well Wishes.

                    My new fiance and I hope to make it to All Soul's Feast this Saturday.
                    I look foward to thanking people in person.

                    Ian

                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                    > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                    Green.

                    > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                    > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                    > my proposal of marriage.
                    >
                    > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                    >
                    > Ian the Green

                  • Anthony
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                      Congrats, Ian!

                      I wish you two the best...Don't forget to Invite Lady Isabell and Lord
                      Vladimir to your wedding! I hope you two can make it to All Souls on
                      Saturday!

                      Your Friend,

                      Lord Vladimir Auslander
                      (mka Anthony Long)

                      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                      > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                      Green.

                      > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                      > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                      > my proposal of marriage.
                      >
                      > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                      >
                      > Ian the Green

                    • Robin Goldman