Much Hapiness Ensues

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
      Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

      It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
      of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
      my proposal of marriage.

      Yours in exceeding happiness,

      Ian the Green
    • Sheehan, Justin
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008

        Marriage Woot! Congrats, Ian!!

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
          Rockin'!
          You both deserve it.

          Kevin Ambrozijwski

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
              YEEEAAAAA...

              Congrats to Ian,and Best Wishes to the Happy Couple!!

              Acelina (& family)

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
                Many happy returns to the both of you!

              • spdesroches@att.net
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 27, 2008
                  Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

                  Etienne

                  -------------- Original message from "David Roland" <mystborne@...>: --------------

                  Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the Green.

                  It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                  of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                  my proposal of marriage.

                  Yours in exceeding happiness,

                  Ian the Green

                • JC Ravage
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 28, 2008
                    Congratulations to you both, and best of luck into the future.

                    (Also, so that's how you spell her name! The more one knows...)

                    --
                    680 West End Avenue
                    New York, NY 10025
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                      Thank you everyone who gave Congratulations and Well Wishes.

                      My new fiance and I hope to make it to All Soul's Feast this Saturday.
                      I look foward to thanking people in person.

                      Ian

                      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                      > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                      Green.

                      > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                      > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                      > my proposal of marriage.
                      >
                      > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                      >
                      > Ian the Green

                    • Anthony
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 29, 2008
                        Congrats, Ian!

                        I wish you two the best...Don't forget to Invite Lady Isabell and Lord
                        Vladimir to your wedding! I hope you two can make it to All Souls on
                        Saturday!

                        Your Friend,

                        Lord Vladimir Auslander
                        (mka Anthony Long)

                        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

                        > Greetings, Salutations and happy wishes to all from Lord Ian the
                        Green.

                        > It is my immense pleasure to announce that upon the twenty fourth day
                        > of October, Two Thousand and Eight that Hroswitha von Lippe did accept
                        > my proposal of marriage.
                        >
                        > Yours in exceeding happiness,
                        >
                        > Ian the Green

                      • Robin Goldman