OT: Job Announcement MA and Receptionist

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008
      My office is currently accepting applications for the following positions

      Chicago-Medical Assistant
      Rolling Meadows/Schaumburg- Medical Assistant
      Skokie/Evanston- Receptionist.

      If you are interested please fax your resume with salary requirements to 847-492-2712.

      If you have questions, feel free to contact me offlist
      Thanks, and now back to your regular scheduled programs :-)
      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Visit my German Ren blog

      Visit my A&S 50 Competition Page