Post-Revel - Ayreton Arts Academy III

  • kateslists@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008

      Hi everyone,

      I live about 4 miles from the A&S site, have a pool table, and have a single malt or two... so, please join me for a post-revel after the Areyton Arts academy.

      Bojei

      When: Starting at 4:45 PM

      Where:  246 N Wilmette, Westmont IL

      Directions:  Go west on Oak Brook Drive/31st street (should be a right)

                           Turn left (south) onto Midwest Road.  It will rename itself to Cass.

                                       Pass Ogden/Rt 34

                           Turn left onto Chicago Ave.  (stop light, 7 Eleven, gas station that's always closed, and the best veggie market :)

                           Turn Right onto Wilmette (3rd street)  the house is the 5 or 6th one on the right.  Parking is on the left side of the street.

    • Philippa of Otterbourne
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2008
        Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves Saturday. I saw people doing
        fiber arts, scribal arts, pottery, woodworking, making music, singing,
        etc. The Arts were certainly well represented!

        Thank you to everyone who came out and joined in the fun. Thanks to
        those who brought food for the pot luck, there were some yummy things
        on offer! :)

        Thanks to everyone who helped move chairs and tables and put them
        back. I know the library appreciated that we had the room back in
        order well before their closing time.

        Thanks to Bojei for hosting the post-revel. :)

        Hope you all had a great time! Those who missed it, hope you can make
        it to Ayreton Art Academy IV wherever and whenever that may be.

        --
        Philippa of Otterbourne