Chocolate Party!- short notice

  • the child
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008
      I realize this is short notice, but if your not doing anything at 7pm
      on Friday Oct. 24, I'm having a chocolate party presented by Dove
      Chocolate Discoveries (I had told some people about this at the last
      barony meeting). We'll have chocolate espresso, chocolate tea,
      chocolate martinis, truffles, chocolate fondue, and more! Please RSVP
      ASAP. Hope to see you there!
      Lanina Long
      445 Rodenburg Rd.
      Roselle, IL 60173