New Authorization cards

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      Forwarded from the KEM, Count Alaric

      Greetings all!

      I thought I'd post part of my Pale letter here to make sure everyone
      that visits here saw it as well.

      The new authorization cards are now here. The Mistress of the List
      and I will be setting up office hours at events for the next few
      months to help with the transition.

      Here's what you need to do:
      1. Check the database at the Midrealm web site to see if your
      authorizations match what we have in the database.
      2. If they're different, please photocopy your card and send it with
      the envelope as directed below.
      3. If they match, please send a self-addressed and stamped envelope
      to the Mistress of the List, Lady Siban (address is in the Pale) and
      you'll receive a new card.
      4. OR you can show up at an event either of us are attending and you
      can get a new card there.
      5. Copies of your photo ID and membership card assist in this process.

      All red authorization cards expire on Dec. 31, 2008, regardless of
      what the current expiration date is listed, so make sure you get a
      new card!

      Remember, NO CARD = NO FIGHTING, FENCING, EQUESTRIAN, YOUTHÂ….. you
      get the idea. Please work with us to make this transition as painless
      as possible. If you think it's a hassle sending in your card,
      remember that there are over 2000 people who are going through the
      same thing and it will make for a great therapy session. J