Tonight's Fighter Practice at Glenbrook North High School

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      Although tonight's rapier practice has been designated a Cut-and-Thrust practice, this does NOT mean that normal fencing isn't taking place.  Last time we held a Cut-and-Thrust practice some of the other fencers complained that many of the non-cut-and-thrust fencers did not show up, and we just want to be certain that people are not staying home because they do not realize they can fence standard rapier.

      Thank you
      ~Tedesco da Venezia~