Re: [Ayreton] OT: Looking for Help with Editing Video

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
      Just sent you a message!

      Mihri

      On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:26 AM, <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

      I have some videos I am trying to produce for my WMA school out here near Blackhawk (Rockford, IL).

      I need to get some editing done on the raw footage and then start copying the video onto DVD's for re-sale.

      Is there anyone in the Ayreton area that can help me out? If so you can drop me a note off list.

      I am willing to work out some form of recompense for your work.

      Thanks,

      AElfred

      McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!

      --
      Christina King
      http://www.rakschristina.com