OT: Looking for Help with Editing Video

  • AndreAllen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
      I have some videos I am trying to produce for my WMA school out here near Blackhawk (Rockford, IL).

      I need to get some editing done on the raw footage and then start copying the video onto DVD's for re-sale.

      Is there anyone in the Ayreton area that can help me out? If so you can drop me a note off list.

      I am willing to work out some form of recompense for your work.

      Thanks,

      AElfred
    • Christina King
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
        Just sent you a message!

        Mihri

        On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:26 AM, <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

        I have some videos I am trying to produce for my WMA school out here near Blackhawk (Rockford, IL).

        I need to get some editing done on the raw footage and then start copying the video onto DVD's for re-sale.

        Is there anyone in the Ayreton area that can help me out? If so you can drop me a note off list.

        I am willing to work out some form of recompense for your work.

        Thanks,

        AElfred

        McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!

        --
        Christina King
        http://www.rakschristina.com