Potential fundraising idea for next year

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008

      This would be a) a souvenir for the event and b) a fundraiser for the Barony. We will need to buy Coronets and Thrones in the near future, so this could be a fundraiser to get those things. Coronets (good ones) can run into several hundred each, and thrones (good ones) could run several hundred each as well, even if we just buy supplies.

      Ideas also include putting AYRETON on the back as the 'player name', at least for us local buyers.

      We can talk about this at one of the Baronial Meetings.

      Ghita
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
        I like it!  I liked it even more when I got the XL reference.

        Hillary