Lady Gwendolyn

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
       Does anyone have an email address for Lady Gwendolyn Merch Llewelyn or can they ask her to contact me off list?

      Thank you,

      Hillary of Langeforde

    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
        Not sure I have her email address, but I do have her phone number at home as her son is one of the boffer fighters.  I will call her and pass along your request.

        Acelina