Home School Demo A Success!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
      Greeting Citizens!

      Thank you to everyone who was out yesterday to participate in the demo. We had over 125 people attend. We were represented well by a wide diversity of folks and I was very proud of our group. The kids and their parents had fun and I hope you did as well.

      In Service,

      Sarafina :D

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
        I have heard wonderful stories of happy kids from the homeschoolers!  And from the parents, I heard about how wonderfully knowledgeable, accomadating and patient the SCA people were with the kids in answering questions and allowing them to try different activities.  Thank you to all for helping to make this a big success!  And thanks again to Sarafina for getting the site and putting it all together.

        feeling honored to be part of such an amazing group of people!
        Anna

        New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)