Thank You

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2008
      Greetings

            I would like to offer thanks to those who came from far and wide to share the good tidings of my birthday this evening. I hope everybody had fun and a safe journey home. My fondest birthday wish is that tomorrow you remember these times (whether you had some of the scotch or not) and bring about the best things that we can for ourselves and each other in the days to come.

      In Loving Service
      Etienne