Re: [Ayreton] Home School Demo - Last Reminder

  • K Westburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
      I can be outside with circa 1200 if you want.

       Kathy Westburg

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2008
              I would like to offer thanks to those who came from far and wide to share the good tidings of my birthday this evening. I hope everybody had fun and a safe journey home. My fondest birthday wish is that tomorrow you remember these times (whether you had some of the scotch or not) and bring about the best things that we can for ourselves and each other in the days to come.
        In Loving Service