Re: Ayreton Activities Announcements

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 78 , Oct 10, 2008
      REMINDER: Fiber Arts Night Friday, Oct. 17th

      Greetings!

      Fiber Arts Night (normally at Gretchen's) will be at Ann of Walton
      Woods' place on Friday, Oct. 17th.

      Time: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.

      Need directions to Ann's place in the NW suburbs?
      Please contact Ann off list.
      (Pirateannmarie@...)
      Thanks.

      > NEEDLEWORK/FIBER ARTS NIGHT
      > Every third Friday of the month, 6 pm - 10 pm
      >
      > Bring a project to work on or the willingness to learn something
      new.

      > For more information, email: gschneid@...
    • Jonathan L Murphy
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 9, 2010

        Sorry for any disappointment that may ensue but I have to put Leatherwork Night on Hiatus.  Summer grad class has a brutal pace for a month so I’ll let you know when we can start up again.  Thanks.

        Jon/Seamus