Micel Folcland Hearth Night

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2008
      Micel Folcland Hearth Night is this weekend at Forest Glen, near
      Danville, Illinois. Still free, still no costume needed, still places
      to sleep, still gonna be a hoot and a half. On Saturday, about 1 pm,
      we will be working on period arrow making. If you are interested,
      please drop me a line to get a list of the materiel needed.
      Additional information at
      http://www.advancenet.net/folo/micel_folcland_hearth_night_ii.htm.

      Cheers, Folo
      www.micelfolcland.org
    • Folo01
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
        Next weekend, on the 1-2 December in Kankakee, is the fall Hearth Night for Micel Folcland, the local branch of Regia Anglorum. Regia is the best and most accurate living-history groups of its sort--Britain and Scandinavia between 950 and 1066 ce; and Micel Folcland recreates life in the Danelaw a thousand years ago. Attendance at Hearth Night is free, and costume is not required. There will be workshops and seminars. Individuals interested in Regi and Viking-Age reenactment are invited,

        Further information may be found at http://www.facebook.com/events/290811961034632/

        Cheers, Folo