Re: [Ayreton] re "Ayreton" event

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006
      Marie--

      Do you happen to know what date the A&S faire would like to be on?  This could also help us with our planning.  I know we didn't want to compete with it, no matter where it was going to be held.

      Thanks,
      Acelina

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
        Greetings,

        We haven't yet settled on a date since we're still in site selection,
        but I believe we're targeting no earlier than April 7 and no later
        than April 21. I will of course let you know as soon as we've pinned
        it down.

        In service,
        Marie

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
        wrote:

        > Marie--
        >
        > Do you happen to know what date the A&S faire would like to be on?
        This could also help us with our planning. I know we didn't want to
        compete with it, no matter where it was going to be held.

        > Thanks,
        > Acelina
      • Sir Ix
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
          [Ayreton] Re: re "Ayreton" event
          From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

          --

          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

          (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)
        • Johannes Machiavelli
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
            Hmmmm.

            I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is against such a possibility.  It has not been talked about but the challenge is what site we get and what the site (still in flux) can handle.

            what do others think / feel about that possibility?

            Johannes

            From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

            --
            Sir Ixtilixochitl
            Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
            KSCA, OP

            (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesbur g.net)

          • Wendy Pastrick
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
              I may have missed an email in there somewhere, but I
              think the folks posting about the A&S Faire are from
              Illiton, not Ayreton..we just don't want a conflict
              with their event.

              Jale

              --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...>
              wrote:

              > Hmmmm.
              >
              > I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is
              > against such a possibility. It has not been talked
              > about but the challenge is what site we get and what
              > the site (still in flux) can handle.
              >
              > what do others think / feel about that
              > possibility?
              >
              > Johannes
            • Dayle Harding
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
                No, they are from Ravenslake.  But, I wouldn't want to take it away from them either, if they already have plans to do it.

                Acelina

                --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@ yahoo.com>