FW: From Torvaldr Torgarson

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Greetings Citizens

      Could anyone here help this gentle from out-of-town with accomodations for Bardic Madness? He'll need Friday and Saturday night, and has his own air mattress.

      In service
      Etienne

      From: Robert Koepke II <skaldtorvaldr@...>
      To: spdesroches@...
      Subject: From Torvaldr Torgarson
      Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:41:23 +0000

      Greetings from Hersir Torvaldr Torgarson,

      I am still reasonably new to the Midrealm having moved here from the West Kingdom and was interested in attending this event. I currently live in Vermilion Ohio near Cleveland so it is a bit of a distance for me. I wanted to see if there might be someone with available crash space? I would much rather stay with someone local and get to know them than stay in a motel.

      I am also willing to teach a class if you are interested. I am a skald and work quite a bit in skaldic verse.

      Yours in service to the Bardic Arts,
      Hersir (Baron) Torvaldr Torgarson

      temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin, Patriot and Founding Father of the United States