re "Ayreton" event

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006
      Greetings all,

      At our meeting this past Sunday, Ravenslake tabled making a
      decision on supporting/participating in the "Ayreton" event until a
      date is decided. We may be hosting Regional A&S Faire/A&S Education Day
      in mid-April as well as our two regular events (Border Skirmish 4 in
      June and MKAOD 10 over Labor Day) so our people are already pretty much
      at their limit.

      We will follow this discussion and make a decision as soon as
      appropriate.

      In service,
      Marie la Fauconniere
      Seneschal of Ravenslake
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2006
        Marie--

        Do you happen to know what date the A&S faire would like to be on?  This could also help us with our planning.  I know we didn't want to compete with it, no matter where it was going to be held.

        Thanks,
        Acelina

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
          Greetings,

          We haven't yet settled on a date since we're still in site selection,
          but I believe we're targeting no earlier than April 7 and no later
          than April 21. I will of course let you know as soon as we've pinned
          it down.

          In service,
          Marie

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
          wrote:

          > Marie--
          >
          > Do you happen to know what date the A&S faire would like to be on?
          This could also help us with our planning. I know we didn't want to
          compete with it, no matter where it was going to be held.

          > Thanks,
          > Acelina
        • Sir Ix
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
            [Ayreton] Re: re "Ayreton" event
            From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

            --

            Sir Ixtilixochitl
            Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

            (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)
          • Johannes Machiavelli
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
              Hmmmm.

              I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is against such a possibility.  It has not been talked about but the challenge is what site we get and what the site (still in flux) can handle.

              what do others think / feel about that possibility?

              Johannes

              From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

              --
              Sir Ixtilixochitl
              Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
              KSCA, OP

              (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesbur g.net)

            • Wendy Pastrick
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
                I may have missed an email in there somewhere, but I
                think the folks posting about the A&S Faire are from
                Illiton, not Ayreton..we just don't want a conflict
                with their event.

                Jale

                --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...>
                wrote:

                > Hmmmm.
                >
                > I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is
                > against such a possibility. It has not been talked
                > about but the challenge is what site we get and what
                > the site (still in flux) can handle.
                >
                > what do others think / feel about that
                > possibility?
                >
                > Johannes
              • Dayle Harding
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
                  No, they are from Ravenslake.  But, I wouldn't want to take it away from them either, if they already have plans to do it.

                  Acelina

                  --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@ yahoo.com>