Re: [Ayreton] Royalty Retainers and Guard at upcoming All Soul's Event

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
      Dear Lady Acelina,

      I would be more than happy to assist in retaining if needed.  I am familiar with the duties and would be glad to help in any way.  I do plan on being there as close to 10 am as possible.

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
        D'oh.....sometimes my brain is simply NOT engaged.

        Someone asked about who the other set of Royalty is....an excellent question as we haven't had our Fall Crown Tourney yet.

        TRM Raito and Aesa from Northshield will be joining us.

        Thanks for the question.....

        Acelina

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
          Oops!  Yes, it is good to know who the other Royals will be.  Thanks for letting us know.. I will see you at All Souls!

          Lady Eleanor

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
            Hi, it's me again. Not to confuse things, but...

            The Honorable Lady Phebe Bonadeci is the royalty liaison for TGS's 12th night. If you would like to be a retainer/door guard for that event, email Phebe at reaneypj@....

            Mistress Acelina is the royalty liaison for All Souls. If you would like to be a retainer/door guard for that event, email Acelina at acelinaofderelei@....

            If you have specific questions concerning TRM for either event, feel free to contact myself.

            All the best,

            Sarafina

            --
            Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
            http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
              Greetings Citizens

                   I have just been told by Her Majesty AnneLyse that she intends to attend Bardic Madness at Grey Gargoyles on November 22nd. She intends to select from those individuals participating a new Kingdom Bard. More details will follow as they become known.

              In Service
              THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
              Event Steward for Bardic Madness