Re: [Ayreton] Royalty Retainers and Guard at upcoming All Soul's Event

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hola Friends,

      I have also been asked to organize the retainers and guards for 12th night as well, so there will be 2, count 'em 2, opportunities to serve as a retainer for door guard for TRM Ullr and AnneLyse in the next few months. They are swell people and a lot of fun to hang out with as well.

      Please email Mistress Acelina if you'd like to volunteer for All Souls and myself if you'd like to volunteer for 12th night.

      In Service,

      Sarafina :D

      On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

      Hi all--

      As we are going to have "double" Royalty at our upcoming All Soul's event on Nov. 1, we find ourselves in need of retainers for Royalty and guards for the Royalty room.  Any interested parties should contact me, and Mistress Sarafina and I will sort out who and when.  Please also let me know if there are any specifics (i.e., you are teaching and/or taking a class or need to do something at a specific time) so that we can try to work around these, if possible.

      Thanks for helping!

      Acelina

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
        Dear Lady Acelina,

        I would be more than happy to assist in retaining if needed.  I am familiar with the duties and would be glad to help in any way.  I do plan on being there as close to 10 am as possible.

        In Service,

        Lady Eleanor Ravenild

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
          D'oh.....sometimes my brain is simply NOT engaged.

          Someone asked about who the other set of Royalty is....an excellent question as we haven't had our Fall Crown Tourney yet.

          TRM Raito and Aesa from Northshield will be joining us.

          Thanks for the question.....

          Acelina

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
            Oops!  Yes, it is good to know who the other Royals will be.  Thanks for letting us know.. I will see you at All Souls!

            Lady Eleanor

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
              Hi, it's me again. Not to confuse things, but...

              The Honorable Lady Phebe Bonadeci is the royalty liaison for TGS's 12th night. If you would like to be a retainer/door guard for that event, email Phebe at reaneypj@....

              Mistress Acelina is the royalty liaison for All Souls. If you would like to be a retainer/door guard for that event, email Acelina at acelinaofderelei@....

              If you have specific questions concerning TRM for either event, feel free to contact myself.

              All the best,

              Sarafina

              --
            • spdesroches@att.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
                Greetings Citizens

                     I have just been told by Her Majesty AnneLyse that she intends to attend Bardic Madness at Grey Gargoyles on November 22nd. She intends to select from those individuals participating a new Kingdom Bard. More details will follow as they become known.

                In Service
                THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
                Event Steward for Bardic Madness