Royalty Retainers and Guard at upcoming All Soul's Event

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hi all--

      As we are going to have "double" Royalty at our upcoming All Soul's event on Nov. 1, we find ourselves in need of retainers for Royalty and guards for the Royalty room.  Any interested parties should contact me, and Mistress Sarafina and I will sort out who and when.  Please also let me know if there are any specifics (i.e., you are teaching and/or taking a class or need to do something at a specific time) so that we can try to work around these, if possible.

      Thanks for helping!

      Acelina

    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
        Hola Friends,

        I have also been asked to organize the retainers and guards for 12th night as well, so there will be 2, count 'em 2, opportunities to serve as a retainer for door guard for TRM Ullr and AnneLyse in the next few months. They are swell people and a lot of fun to hang out with as well.

        Please email Mistress Acelina if you'd like to volunteer for All Souls and myself if you'd like to volunteer for 12th night.

        In Service,

        Sarafina :D

        --
        Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
          Dear Lady Acelina,

          I would be more than happy to assist in retaining if needed.  I am familiar with the duties and would be glad to help in any way.  I do plan on being there as close to 10 am as possible.

          In Service,

          Lady Eleanor Ravenild

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
            D'oh.....sometimes my brain is simply NOT engaged.

            Someone asked about who the other set of Royalty is....an excellent question as we haven't had our Fall Crown Tourney yet.

            TRM Raito and Aesa from Northshield will be joining us.

            Thanks for the question.....

            Acelina

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
              Oops!  Yes, it is good to know who the other Royals will be.  Thanks for letting us know.. I will see you at All Souls!

              Lady Eleanor

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
                Hi, it's me again. Not to confuse things, but...

                The Honorable Lady Phebe Bonadeci is the royalty liaison for TGS's 12th night. If you would like to be a retainer/door guard for that event, email Phebe at reaneypj@....

                Mistress Acelina is the royalty liaison for All Souls. If you would like to be a retainer/door guard for that event, email Acelina at acelinaofderelei@....

                If you have specific questions concerning TRM for either event, feel free to contact myself.

                All the best,

                Sarafina

                --
              • spdesroches@att.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 29, 2008
                  Greetings Citizens

                       I have just been told by Her Majesty AnneLyse that she intends to attend Bardic Madness at Grey Gargoyles on November 22nd. She intends to select from those individuals participating a new Kingdom Bard. More details will follow as they become known.

                  In Service
                  THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
                  Event Steward for Bardic Madness