earik and fiona's party - allergy alert

  • Earik MaxSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      For those of you who are coming tomorrow/today (depending on when you read this) I thought I should warn everyone we have 2 dogs and 2 cat's. It just crossed my mind that this might be important info to share; so for those of you with allergies, please be prepared. I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible, and will miss being in such close proximity to you all in the future.
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur