Re: [Ayreton] Fw: News

  • Earik MaxSkellie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
      Joanne Labny wrote:

      Just a reminder Erick's going away party is tomorrow starting at 2pm. Again we will be providing pizza and pop for everyone. The weekly Ayreton Sunday fighter practice will be held here as well. I hope to see everyone here to send Erick off in style. Our address is 1305 Cherry Dr., Batavia, IL and the phone # is 630-779-1378. Please feel free to call if you need directions or have any questions. Thank you.

      Fiona

      P.S. Also, for those who are fans, at 7pm the Bears game will be on TV for viewing pleasure, since I am a rabid Bear's fan.