Basket, clothes

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      Hi All,

      I have some garb (East Indian attire, 1 Rennie dress) and baskets (some
      period, some not) to donate to both Gold Key (GG) or for upcoming
      events.

      I was thinking a basket raffle like the one done last year can be done
      again this year for both Bardic Madnes in November or 12th Night in
      January.

      I do plan on bringing the baskets to Grey Gargoyles shire as that is
      close to me.

      If anyone is interested please contact me offlist.

      Lady Eleanor